Perivascular Flow Probes
These perivascular flow probes are used for in vivo experiments to measure blood flow in blood vessels. All of these flow probes work with the PLUGSYS TTFM-2 Transit Time Flow Meter.
- Non-constrictive perivascular flow probes
- For acute measurement of blood flow in arteries and veins
- Large range of vessel diameters from 500 µm to 20 mm
- Probes for micro-measurements in mice or rats, e.g., mouse carotid artery
- Probes with dual-beam “X”-pattern for ascending aorta flow measurement
- In-line flow probes for extracorporal circuits (isolated perfused organs)