Ventilator for Small Rodents
The VentElite was designed for small animal research applications and is intended for use on subjects ranging in size from mice to guinea pigs.
- Grafical display of real time pressure reading
- Easy to use touch screen
- Pressure or Volume mode in a single ventilator
Small Animal Physiological Monitoring Systems
- Measures multiple physiological parameters during surgical procedures
- Controlled heated platform maintains animal's body temperature at desired level
- Preinstalled monitoring software with real-time numeric and graphical waveform display
Serving your research needs since 1901.
Harvard Apparatus is a major US manufacturer of specialized physiological research laboratory equipment with current headquarters in Holliston, Massachusetts.
Products on this website are for Research Use Only. Not for use in humans unless proper investigational device regulations have been followed.
|February 23, 2021
11 AM EST*
|Reductions in Impulsivity in an Animal Model of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)||Register||Webinar|
|March 10, 2021
11 AM EST*
The Wonderful World of Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM)
|Registration Link Coming Soon!||Webinar|
|January 20, 2021||Remove Uncertainty with Precise, Reproducible Infusion Techniques in Neuroscience Research||View Recording||Webinar|
|February 3, 2021||Multimodal Behavioral Assessment After Experimental Brain Trauma||View Recording||Webinar|
* Dates, times & topics subject to change