Ventilator for Small Rodents
The VentElite was designed for small animal research applications and is intended for use on subjects ranging in size from mice to guinea pigs.
- Grafical display of real time pressure reading
- Easy to use touch screen
- Pressure or Volume mode in a single ventilator
Small Animal Physiological Monitoring Systems
- Measures multiple physiological parameters during surgical procedures
- Controlled heated platform maintains animal's body temperature at desired level
- Preinstalled monitoring software with real-time numeric and graphical waveform display
Serving your research needs since 1901.
Harvard Apparatus is a major US manufacturer of specialized physiological research laboratory equipment with current headquarters in Holliston, Massachusetts.