Ventilator for Small Rodents
The VentElite was designed for small animal research applications and is intended for use on subjects ranging in size from mice to guinea pigs.
- Grafical display of real time pressure reading
- Easy to use touch screen
- Pressure or Volume mode in a single ventilator
Small Animal Physiological Monitoring Systems
- Measures multiple physiological parameters during surgical procedures
- Controlled heated platform maintains animal's body temperature at desired level
- Preinstalled monitoring software with real-time numeric and graphical waveform display
Serving your research needs since 1901.
Harvard Apparatus is a major US manufacturer of specialized physiological research laboratory equipment with current headquarters in Holliston, Massachusetts.
Products on this website are for Research Use Only. Not for use in humans unless proper investigational device regulations have been followed.
|April 13, 2021
11 AM EST*
Join Using EEG to Evaluate the Behavioral Effects of Benzodiazepines in Rhesus Monkeys
|April 12 - 15, 2021||
Join us at the BNA Festival of Neuroscience 2021
|Learn More||Virtual Conference|
|April 27 - 30, 2021||Join us at Experimental Biology (EB) 2021||Learn More||Virtual Conference|
|January 20, 2021||Remove Uncertainty with Precise, Reproducible Infusion Techniques in Neuroscience Research||View Recording||Webinar|
|February 3, 2021||Multimodal Behavioral Assessment After Experimental Brain Trauma||View Recording|
|February 23, 2021
||Reductions in Impulsivity in an Animal Model of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)||View Recording||Webinar|
|March 10, 2021
The Wonderful World of Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM)
|March 24, 2021||
How Estrogen Influences Respiratory Functiona and Spinal Respiratory Neuroplasticity
|Recording Coming Soon!||Webinar|
* Dates, times & topics subject to change