Ventilator for Small Rodents
The VentElite was designed for small animal research applications and is intended for use on subjects ranging in size from mice to guinea pigs.
- Grafical display of real time pressure reading
- Easy to use touch screen
- Pressure or Volume mode in a single ventilator
Small Animal Physiological Monitoring Systems
- Measures multiple physiological parameters during surgical procedures
- Controlled heated platform maintains animal's body temperature at desired level
- Preinstalled monitoring software with real-time numeric and graphical waveform display
Serving your research needs since 1901.
Harvard Apparatus is a major US manufacturer of specialized physiological research laboratory equipment with current headquarters in Holliston, Massachusetts.
Products on this website are for Research Use Only. Not for use in humans unless proper investigational device regulations have been followed.
|There are no events at the moment|