HSE Multi Sensor Amplifier
The HSE Multi Sensor Amplifier is designed for measurement applications in animal experimental research or other technical uses.
It is equipped with three measurement ranges for optimal performance. It is factory calibrated to an HSE sensor (transducer) ordered at the same time. Sensors from other vendors can also be used.
Each Multisensor Amplifier Includes:
- HSE Universal Multi Sensor Amplifier
- Multirange power supply incl. cable
- BNC cable 2m length
- Screwdriver to adjust display brightness
- User´s manual (operating instructions)
The HSE Multi Sensor Amplifier is designed for measurement applications in animal experimental research or other technical uses in general laboratory, light industrial or office environments.
- Amplification of sensor signals measuring, for example, pressure, force or displacement
- Three measurement range settings. These can be used for low, mid and high measurement ranges for one specific sensor. Or you can use three different sensors without the need to change gain settings as long as there are no jumper changes needed.
- Internally pre-set gain for each range, eliminating the possibility of unintended gain change leading to issues comparing repeating measurement
- Zero adjustment over full measurement range
- Bright display of measurement values, adjustable contrast
- Analog output Â±5 V for range maximum
- Output voltage adjustment for analog output signals
- Serial output of measurement values via USB port
The amplifier system is based on a resistance full bridge circuit. It is available ready to use, i.e., set and calibrated to one of the HSE sensors or those of other suppliers. If using other sensors, there may be different connection cables available. The amplifier is factory calibrated to the sensor if both are ordered together.
The HSE Multi Sensor Amplifier is equipped with three measurement ranges for optimized performance. Each of these represent a separate gain setting, which can be changed internally by positioning jumpers, according to the sensor selected. Setting these gains internally ensures that no unintended change of gain settings, for example on front panel turning knobs, can influence repetitive accuracy of the measurement values.
Compatible Transducers & Measurment Ranges
|APT300||0 to 50||0 to 200||0 to 400||mmHg|
|P75||0 to 20||0 to 50||0 to 75||mmHg|
|MPX||0 to 30||0 to 60||0 to 100||cmH20|
|Millar SPR-x||0 to 50||0 to 200||0 to 400||mmHg|
|FT20||0 to 5||0 to 10||0 to 20||cN|
|FT50||0 to 10||0 to 25||0 to 50||cN|
|FT300||0 to 100||0 to 200||0 to 300||cN|
|K30||0 to 5||0 to 15||0 to 30||cN|
|K100||0 to 20||0 to 50||0 to 100||cN|
|K300||0 to 100||0 to 200||0 to 300||cN|
|K1000||0 to 200||0 to 500||0 t0 1000||cN|
|Sensor Input||6-pin socket with screw lock (Binder, Amphenol, Tuchel)|
|Measurement Range||3 selectable ranges depending on used sensor and desired measurement range|
|Analog Signal Output||BNC socket Â±5 V|
Dimensions (H x W x D)
|5 cm x 16.5 cm x 12 cm|
|Power||Wide range power supply 110 to 230 V, exchangeable plug adapters for EU, USA, CHINA, UK|
|Operating Temperature||4Â°C to 40Â°C (40Â°F to 104Â°F)|
|Storage Temperature||10Â°C to 70Â°C (14Â°F to 158Â°F)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80% RH, non-condensing|
|Mode of Operation||Continuous|