Syringe sizes from 0.5 to 100 µl available. Replaceable ultrafine blunt point needles.
Hamilton Neuros™ syringe technology provides unprecedented functionality for controlled animal injections. The Neuros accurately dispenses volumes between 50 nl to 100 μl through an ultrafine needle with a blunt point (point style 3).
- Accurately dispenses 50 nl to 100 μl of liquid to an exact location
- Maintains rigidity and creates the smallest injection site possible
- Little to no dead volume which eliminates sample loss and saves money
- Two sleeve options – one with a blind stop for cannulated animals and another without for stereotaxic holders
- Adjustable needle exposure of 0 to 20 mm gives you full control
- Compatibility with most stereotaxic holders and infusion pumps means an easy integration into your process
Developed specifically for neuroscience applications, the Neuros syringe enables the delivery of microvolumes to an exact location while minimizing injection site damage. Neuros syringes come with two types of protective needle sleeves. The sleeve with a blind stop is perfect for cannulated applications and ensures targeted administration with an adjustable penetration depth. The version without a blind stop works best with stereotaxic holders. Both types provide an adjustable needle exposure of 0 to 20 mm.
These new Neuros™ Syringes are compatible with Harvard Apparatus syringe pumps.