LAUDA Low-Temperature Thermocirculators
Powerful low-temperature thermostats with microprocessor technology and a refrigerating system with environmentally-friendly energy-saving automatic compressor control.
These powerful, low-temperature thermostats have the latest microprocessor technology.
- Clear 2-line LCD display with numbers and symbols
- RS 232 C interface for computer connection
- Factory calibration at 2 points
- Parallel display of actual and set temperature
- Messages for the various operating states in plain language
- Audible alarm for low level and over temperature
- Facility for remote fault indication through floating contact
The refrigerating system with energy-saving automatic compressor control is environmentally friendly through the use of CFC-free refrigerants. Recyclable through the use of CFC-free insulation. They are innovative and environmentally friendly bench units with a built-in refrigeration system. The ECO-line RE 207 are low-temperature thermostats which consist of a pump and the E200 control heads, together with a bath and refrigeration unit.