96-Well DispoDialyzers (Single Use)
Used for the simultaneous preparation 96 samples using sample volumes from 25 µl to 300 µl.
Each well has an individual membrane eliminating the possibility of cross contamination.
The dialysis of 96 samples from 25 µl to 300 µl can be performed easily with the QuikPrep® 96-Well DispoDialyzer. Each well has an individual membrane which eliminates the possibility of cross contamination between wells.
The 96-Well DispoDialyzer is available with built in regenerated cellulose membranes with MWCO’s ranging from 1 kDa to 25 kDa. The entire 96-Well DispoDialyzer plate floats directly in the dialysis buffer, allowing for faster dialysis. Each plate comes with twelve 8-cap strips which ensure tight seals on every well.
- High recovery (≥95%)
- 96-well high throughput format
- Individual membrandes means no cross-contamination between wells
- High well-to-well reproducibility
- Built-in high quality regenerated cellulose membranes
- Membranes are free from sulphur and heavy metal contamination
- Salt removal
- Buffer exchange
- Parallel sample preparation after fraction colection
- Oligonucleotide purification
- Detergent removal
- Sample preparation for HPLC, HPLC-MS
How to Use 96-Well Dispodialyzers