Record-it! Video Recording Solutions (Panlab)
Ensure traceability and security by saving the image of the experiment in a digital video file!
- Full compatibility with Panlab video-tracking (but use not exclusive to Panlab systems).
- Systems available from 1 to up to 16 cameras.
- On-line, Off-line and Off/Online combined video tracking options.
- Built-in video recording solution included in all SMART 3.0 software platforms.
- External video recording solutions available for boosting the performances of your laboratory.
- Fast video-digital codifications.
RECORD-IT! Our solutions for digital video recording!
The RECORD-IT! suite of advanced built-in and external solutions has been designed for storing video of your experiments.
The RECORD-IT! solutions can be easily integrated with the Panlab family of video tracking products (SMART 3.0 release as well as previous versions of SMART and Smart JUNIOR), and any other video tracking products that are compatible with the video format used. Videos generated by RECORDIT! can be used easily in applications by simply installing the appropriate video decoder modules.
Three main lines of RECORD-IT! solutions are available: (1) Built-in RECORD-IT! solution, (2) External RECORD-IT! solution for 1 camera and (3) External RECORD-IT! solution for up to 8 cameras.
All the RECORD-IT! solutions have been developed specifically to support research tasks, making them more convenient other standard recording devices (such as DVDs or multimedia devices).
- Record each camera independently. Each camera can record a user-defined sequence at any time and during any time lapse.
- Generate digital video file that can be processed with standard codes in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Generate independent digital video files on-the-fly for each rec-stop sequences. This eliminates the need to export or conduct additional post-generation processes.
- Included methodology makes is easy to identify each video sequence recorded, (eg., labelling with the camera number, date and time).
- Upload each independent video sequence recorded to a PC via a simple copy/paste function.
- Full support provided by our Technical Support Department. Let us assist in configuring the solution that is right for your needs, and we will be there to help get you up and running!
Built-in RECORD-IT! solution
This solution is directely embbed in the SMART video tracking v.3.0 platfom (for 1 image source). Recording settings and START/STOP are directly available from the SMART V3.0 software image source player.
External RECORD-IT! solution for 1 camera
External digital video recording software solution provided with a analog/USB digitalizer (for 1 image source)
External RECORD-IT! solution for up to 8 cameras
External video recording device for recording the video of up to 4 or 8 image sources.