Multi-Equilibrium Dialyzer System (Reusable)
Provides highly standardized equilibrium dialysis conditions for up to 20 parallel assays.
The Multi-Equilibrium Dialyzer offers outstanding uniformity of membrane area, sample volume, and degree of agitation. Up to 20 cells can be used simultaneously for rapid equilibrium dialysis under standardized conditions. The dialyzer cells are constructed from inert PTFE allowing for maximum sample recovery.
The Multi-Equilibrium Dialyzer provides rapid, highly standardized equilibrium dialysis for up to 20 parallel assays. The instrument offers outstanding uniformity of membrane area, sample volume, and degree of agitation.
The dialyzer cells are constructed from inert PTFE allowing for maximum sample recovery. Cell systems are available in groups of 5, 10, 15, or 20 cells, for sample volumes 0.2, 1.0, 2.0 or 5.0 ml. All cells can be easily filled with the filling clamp and are constructed of inert, leak free PTFE.
- Fast dialysis times
- Available for a range of sample sizes
- Up to 20 parallel, simultaneous assays
- Low protein binding
- High sample recovery
- Autoclavable, inert PTFE dialyzer cells
- Protein binding assays
- Protein-drug binding assays
- Receptor binding assays
- Ligand binding assays
- Protein-protein Interactions
- Protein-DNA Interactions
Complete Multi-Equilibrium Dialyzer Systems include
- Ready-to-use PTFE macro dialysis cells (1 ml volume) with large surface area and plugs, four sets of five (pkg. of 20)
- Macro Spacers (pkg. of 240
- Carriers for 5 Teflon Dialysis Cells (pkg. of 4)
- Variable Speed Drive Unit (12 x 12 x 7.5 in)
- AC adapter, 115 VAC (74-1810) or 230 VAC (74-1800)
- Power Supply Adapter (110 V or 230V)
- Stand (1)
- Filling Clamp (1)
- Emptying Stoppers (pkg. of 2)
- Dialysis Membranes, MWCO 10 kDa (pkg. of 200)