Powerful thermocirculators with microprocessor technology and a refrigerating system with environmentally-friendly energy-saving automatic compressor control.
Low temperature (RE 207) models are ideal for cool an organ, e.g., to simulate a transplantation where organs are cooled down to 4°C.
Powerful low-temperature thermostats with microprocessor technology and a refrigerating system with environmentally-friendly energy-saving automatic compressor control.
Lauda Bath/Immersion Thermostats (E-103)
Economical stainless steel baths that provide temperature-controlled circulating water from 20°C to 150°C.
This high quality family of compact bath/immersion thermostats was especially designed for the requirements of the biotechnology laboratory. Each device has a control unit, cooling coil and circulating water pump. Pump connections are mounted on the bath bridge.
- Temperatures from 20°C to 150°C
- Units with the latest microprocessor technology and PID control
- User-friendly menu guidance, operation with three keys
- High-powered, speed-selectable, five-speed pump with electronic control heats the thermocirculator up quickly, especially needed for large isolated organ setups, such as liver, kidney, heart or lung
- Can be switched between internal and external circulation
Lauda Low-Temp Thermostats (RE 207)
These powerful, low-temperature thermostats have the latest microprocessor technology. The refrigerating system with energy-saving automatic compressor control is environmentally friendly through the use of CFC-free refrigerants. Recyclable through the use of CFC-free insulation. They are innovative and environmentally friendly bench units with a built-in refrigeration system. The ECO-line RE 207 are low-temperature thermostats which consist of a pump and the E200 control heads, together with a bath and refrigeration unit.
- Clear 2-line LCD display with numbers and symbols
- RS 232 C interface for computer connection
- Factory calibration at 2 points
- Parallel display of actual and set temperature
- Messages for the various operating states in plain language
- Audible alarm for low level and over temperature
- Facility for remote fault indication through floating contact