SEDACOM Software (Panlab)
SEDACOM is a polyvalent and straightforward communication software for stand-alone equipment.
- Polyvalent data transfer software
- RS232/USB communication
- Informative Experiment Header exportable in the data reports
- Runtime panels using tabular structure for saving time in the data post-analysis process
- Editable fields for Subjects and Groups information
- The data can be saved in a new experimental file (SED) and opened later for adding a new set of data
- Direct exportation to Excel, txt and htm formats for further data processing, statistics and presentation
- Configure & control your device (IR actimeter, Treadmill, etc.) directly from SEDACOM
- USB Installation and License key (everything included in 1 USB key)
The SEDACOM 2.0 is a very easy, convenient and cost-saving data transfer software providing an ideal environment for visualizing the registered data on a computer and exporting them in a format that simplifies any further post-analysis processes. SEDACOM increases the functionalities of the devices, saving and listing automatically all the data of the current or stored sessions.
SEDACOM can be used with a wide range of Panlab products for measuring physiology and behaviour in small laboratory animals (motor activity, pain sensitivity, body temperature, memory etc.)
The name of SEDACOM comes from SErial DAta COMmunication, due to the direct communication via an RS232 serial port connection between Panlab devices and computers. Optional accessories allow use of an USB stick to conduct experiments with a laptop.
SEDACOM can adquire data simultaneously from up to 9 devices, limited only by the number of series ports available on the computer. An additional hub or board with serial ports (not included) can be installed to expand the number of connections. SEDACOM will automatically recognize the number of systems connected.
Configure & control your device (IR actimeter, Treadmill, etc.) directly from SEDACOM