Autoclavable Moist Chamber
The autoclavable rodent abdominal organ perfusion chamber is part of our complete systems for the perfusion of rodent isolated organs such as kidney, liver or mesenteric bed from mice, rats or guinea pigs. Designed to perfuse such isolated organs under optimized sterile and physiological conditions, making this chamber suitable for long term perfusion studies over days and weeks. See our Abdominal Organ Perfusion Systems Brochure for more details.
For questions, to add options, or for help with a custom configuration, please contact email at email@example.com (or by phone 800-597-0580).
Like the standard Moist Chamber, the Autoclavable Moist Chamber is intended for perfusion of isolated organs of small animals such as kidney, liver or mesenteric bed of mice, rats or guinea pigs. It has been designed to perfuse such isolated organs under optimized sterile and physiological conditions, making this chamber suitable for long term perfusion studies over days and weeks.
- Interchangeable connecting parts for the 16 openings around the chamber allows you to customize the chamber to suit your needs
- Built-in bubble trap
- Optional perfusate reservoir and oxygenator
- Multiple cannulae sizes available to suit a variety of applications
- Each perfusion line is equipped with an independent heat exchanger
- Long term perfusion studies possible, over days and weeks
- Long term drug studies on ex vivo liver, kidney, and other abdominal organs
- Regenerative tissue engineering studies involving decellularization and recellularization with stem cells lasting up to weeks
- Organ transplantation studies
- Sheep ovary and uterus transplantation studies
Included items: Jacketed moist chamber, jacketed lid, tubing heat exchanger and bubble trap for a single perfusion
Additional equipment required: Thermocirculator, cannulae, holders, peristaltic pump, transducers, monitoring system setup. Recording and evaluation of the signals uses BDAS or LabChart software. For constant pressure perfusion, the SCP and TAM-D modules, along with PLUGSYS housing, are needed in addition to the peristaltic pump.
While utilizing the optimized design of the standard Moist Chamber, the Autoclavable Moist Chamber has additional features to help ensure sterility. The chamber is completely sealed. All accesses are made over swabable Luer female connections or tuohy adapters. Sterile air filters allow gas exchange with the environment for pressure compensation inside to outside. Sterile low flow gas exchange inside the is chamber possible. The system is made entirely of autoclavable materials. In addition, the cover is mounted on the chamber and secured with four metal clamps to avoid unexpected opening and contamination of the chamber.
|Inside Dimensions ( L x W x H)||110 x 140 x 35 mm|
|Outer Dimensions ( L x W x H)||200 x 250 x 75 mm with cover|
||260 x 245 x 16 mm
|Overall Height without Lid||55 mm|
|Overall Height with Lid||85 mm|