Zoom Stereo Microscope Series (Z850)
High Performance Optics, Unsurpassed Ergonomics.The Z850 Series is a versatile, high performance, ergonomically designed zoom stereo microscope ruggedly built to withstand years of heavy usage. With a zoom ratio of 6.3:1 the Z850 provides superior optical performance at an affordable price.
Key features include:
- Binocular or trinocular viewing heads are inclined 45º and can rotate 360º.
- A best-in-class 8x-50x magnification range with click-stops at 10x, 20x, 30x, 40x and 50x including eyepiece to ensure quick and consistent measurement results.
- 115 mm working distance allows easy access to specimens.
- WF 10x/22mm and WF 15x/15mm field of view eyepieces with built-in diopter adjuster allow the image and reticle to be brought into focus at the same time.
- WF 20x/12mm eyepieces with built-in diopter adjuster are also available, but without a reticle holder.
- Utilizing advanced design techniques the Z850’s assembly is airtight preventing contamination from dust, water, oil or other particles leading to cost savings in maintenance.
- Z850 stereo bodies are made of anti-electrostatic materials allowing the microscope to discharge static electricity build-up almost instantly.
- An anti-mold design, in addition to being air tight, allows the Z850 to be used in areas of high heat and humidity.
|Optical System||Twin zooming objective|
|Viewing Bodies||Binocular or Trinocular with 50/50 light split|
|ESD Protection||Viewing body is made from anti-electrostatic materials|
|Anti-Mold||Anti-mold and airtight design|
|Magnification, incl. Eyepiece||0.8x to 5.0x with click stops at 10x, 20x, 30x, 40x and 50x|
|Working Distance||115 mm (4.5 inches)|
|Viewing Angle||45 degrees|
|Interpupillary Distance Adjustment||52-75 mm|
|Camera Adaptability||0.4x or 0.5x C-mount adapters, photo tube|
|Eyepieces (with diopter adjustment)||WF 10x/22 mm with reticle holder (reticle size: 27 mm), WF 15x/16 mm with reticle holder (reticle size: 20 mm), WF 20x/12.5 mm|
|Auxiliary Objectives||0.5x (211 mm working distance) and 2.0x (43.5 mm working distance)|
|Plain Focusing Stand||76 mm focus mount diameter, 100 mm focusing stroke, 240x290x318 mm (LxDxH), 125 mm black & white plate|
|LED Reflected/Transmitted Illuminated Stand||76 mm focus mount diameter, 100 mm focusing stroke, 240x292x318 mm (LxDxH), 100 mm clear glass and black & white plate. Variable Transmitted & Reflected LED illumination. Average LED life expectancy - 7,000 hours, Color temperature: 6200-7000° Kelvin|
|Diascopic Stand with Transmitted Illumination Attachment||76 mm focus mount diameter, 100 mm focusing stroke, 255x310x382 mm (LxDxH), 280 mm clear glass plate. Tiltable mirror provides direct and oblique illumination. Choice of 6V, 20W halogen or 150W fiber optic illuminators|
|Pole Stand||76 mm focus mount diameter, 305 mm pole height, 193 mm focusing stroke, 240x290x318 mm (LxDxH), 125 mm black & white plate|
|Boom Stand||Base dimensions: 254x254 mm (10" x 10"), Vertical Post - 365 mm, Horizontal Post - 518 mm. Physical weight - 37 lbs.|
|Ball Bearing Boom Stand||Base dimensions: 254x254 mm (10" x 10"),Vertical Post - 394 mm, Horizontal Post - 585 mm. Physical weight - 42 lbs.|
|FlexArm/Swing Arm Stand||The Swinging Arm has a 3 foot scanable range and a lockable 14.5" vertical motion range with an adjustable counterbalanced support. Horizontal or vertical clamp mount|