Stereo Zoom Microscope (SZM 180 HAI)
The HAI SZM 180 Stereo zoom microscope provides outstanding quality at an affordable price.
- High performance at an economical price
- Superior optical design with outstanding resolution and brilliantly sharp images
- Rugged all metal construction
- Excellent zoom range from 0.7x to 4.5x
- The parfocal zoom system keeps the image in constant focus while you zoom
- Zoom control knobs are conveniently side-mounted for smooth, comfortable operation
- Trinocular body with comfortable 45° inclination angle for fatigue-free viewing
- Trinocular body may be rotated 360° for group sessions
- Dual diopter adjustment of ± 5 diopters enables you and your colleague to precisely set focus according to individual needs
- Interpupillary adjustment range from 55 to 75 mm
- Total magnification range extends from 3.5x to 90x
- Widefield eyepieces of 10x, 25x
The HAI SZM 180 Stereo zoom microscope features high-resolution optics and precise optical alignment that assures crisp sharp and flat 3-dimensional images. These Microscopes are supplied complete with the following components: WF10X eyepiece; Trinocular zoom body, zoom range 0.7x - 4.5x; Video adapter with external C-mount, adjustable; 0.5x Auxiliary Lens for zoom stereo microscope; 2x Auxiliary Lens for zoom stereo microscope; and Adapter for fiber optics ring light or fluorescent ring light.
Select from two different mounts. The standard mount has top halogen and bottom fluorescent illumination. The boom stand does not have any illumination, but permits working with large objects. You may also order the boom stand separately at a later date should you require it.