StageTop Temperature and Humidity Control
Temperature and humidity control for the Bold Line StageTop Incubator
- Accuracy on specimen temperature 0.1°C
- Internal resolution 0.01°C
- Set point value from room Temperature to 50°C
- Can operate in sample or chamber feedback mode
- Intuitive Touch Screen Display
- Web operation through Smart Box
- SDK available for integration in third party software
- Connects to other modules through quick connector bus
- Self calibration routine
We are the Authorized Distributor for Okolab products in the US.
Temperature Controller (T-Unit)
The Bold Line T-Unit controls the temperature of the incubating chamber body, the heated glass cover, and of the humidifier collar. Several feedback mechanisms are available to suit your specific needs.
Humidifying the gas mixture before delivery to the climate chamber is an important step. Re-heating the gas helps prevent medium evaporation and avoids water condensation on glass and plastic surfaces.
StageTop System Arc
Next, select your insert:
Sample Holder Inserts
|Touch, Smart Box,
and Air Pump