Small Disposable Electrodes, Gentle or Agressive Adhesive
For use in EMG, NCS and EP studies; also suitable for use with EKG monitors. Latex-free; meet or exceed AAMI specifications
These Small Disposable Cloth Electrodes are for use in EMG, NCS and EP studies and are latex-free. They meet or exceed AAMI specifications and are also suitable for use with EKG monitors.
- Small size for easy placement on difficult locations
- Gentle or aggressive adhesive
- Solid gel is repositionable and easy clean-up
- Hypoallergenic for long term use with no irritation
- Cloth base is comfortable and conforming
- Silver/Silver Chloride sensor gives a clear signal
- Multipurpose use for EMG or EKG
The Small Disposable Agressive Adhesive Electrodes are supplied as 3 electrodes per strip in a package of 30 electrodes. This Small Disposable 2.5 cm2 (1.0 in2),
aggressive adhesive electrode is designed for easy placement and superior adhesion. A specially formulated adhesive solid gel ensures full sensor contact and excellent readings.
The Gentle Adhesive Small Disposable Electrodes are supplied as 3 electrodes per strip in a package of 60 electrodes. They attach with an alligator clip or standard connector lead wire. These Small Disposable 2.2 cm2 (0.88 in2) gentle adhesive electrodes are designed with a gentle adhesive for use in sensitive areas.
|Adhesive Material||Solid Gel||Solid Gel|
|Diameter (English)||1.0 in2||0.88 in2|
|Diameter (Metric)||2.5 cm2||2.2 cm2|