Seven-Barrel Iontophoresis Micropipette (MS-7P)
The MS-7P Micropipette is designed for both iontophoretic application and pneumatic ejection of drugs through up to seven barrels.
- Iontophoretic applications
- Pneumatic applications
- Easy filling
- Minimal tip resistance
- Minimal leakage
- Available pre-pulled or fully-pulled
A standard blank consists of seven barrels of Pyrex Omegadot tubing. The overall length of the blank assembly is 10 cm. Individual tubes are 1.5 x 1.2 mm (OD x ID) and are pre-pulled to the 2 mm formation shown. The design of this micropipette readily accommodates both electrical and pneumatuc connections. The user can either insert Ag-AgCl electrode wires or attach the tubes to pneumatic pressure outlets. The micropipette is supplied as either pre-pulled blanks or fully-pulled to a micron tip as shown. The micron tip is not bumped and can be finalized prior to use. Seven-Barrel configurations are available as pre-pulled and also as fully pulled blanks.
- The orifice ratio of each barrel is 0.80 and is optimized for minimal tip resistance when pulled to micron size
- Omegadot tubing permits easy filling
- Fanned-out outer barrel assembly provides separation which avoids leakage and cross-coupling between barrels
- The 22 mm (length) twisted segment of the blank assembly assures singular tip formation during the pulling action. This provides flexibility in the selection of a desired tip configuration
|Pipette ID Metric||1.2||1.2|
|Pipette OD Metric||1.5||1.5|