CMA Fall Microdialysis Course
CMA Microdialysis Training Course – In vivo Microdialysis in small rodents
|Format:||Face-to-face course||Course Date and Location:|| Next date is February, 2017 in Copenhagen (Denmark)
||Course Fee: ||600 € (dinner included; travel and hotel cost not included)
||Capacity: ||up to 8 persons
||Last Day of Registration:|| 20th of September (can be extended if the capacity limit is not reached)
- The course is a two half days intensive, introductory course on Microdialysis in basic research, neuro application.
- The course program includes both lectures on Microdialysis and related analytical techniques, as well as practical demonstrations.
- The participants will learn how to implant the Microdialysis guide and probe using stereotaxic instrument under the leadership of highly qualified technicians.
- The participants will gain a general overview on the Microdialysis technique, its advantages and limitations.
- This is also an excellent opportunity for open discussions and an exchange of ideas while meeting with other scientists and experts in the field.
- There will be a limit of eight people for the course. This will enable us to give you individual attention and modify the course to your specific needs.
|12:00-13:00|| Introduction Marketed Equipment|
|13:00-14:00|| Theory and principle |
Advantages and Pitfalls
|14:15-16:00|| Case study|
|8:30-12:00|| Hands on in animal facility |
Rat stereotaxic surgery; full introduction with tips and tricks
In vitro study and HPLC introduction
Time for questions
Coffee and good-bye
Download the Flyer.