CMA Fall Microdialysis Course
Title: CMA Microdialysis Training Course – In vivo Microdialysis in small rodents
Format: Face-to-face course
Course Date and Location: 1st and 2nd of November in Copenhagen (Denmark)
Course Fee: 600 € (dinner included; travel and hotel cost not included)
Capacity: up to 8 persons
Last Day of Registration: 20th of September (can be extended if the capacity limit is not reached)
- The course is a two half days intensive, introductory course on Microdialysis in basic research, neuro application.
- The course program includes both lectures on Microdialysis and related analytical techniques, as well as practical demonstrations.
- The participants will learn how to implant the Microdialysis guide and probe using stereotaxic instrument under the leadership of highly qualified technicians.
- The participants will gain a general overview on the Microdialysis technique, its advantages and limitations.
- This is also an excellent opportunity for open discussions and an exchange of ideas while meeting with other scientists and experts in the field.
- There will be a limit of eight people for the course. This will enable us to give you individual attention and modify the course to your specific needs.
12:00-13:00 Introduction Marketed Equipment
13:00-14:00 Theory and principle
Advantages and Pitfalls
14:15-16:00 Case study
8:30-12:00 Hands on in animal facility
Rat stereotaxic surgery; full introduction with tips and tricks In vitro study and HPLC introduction
Time for questions Coffee and good-bye