The CMA 130 In Vitro Stand is used for storage and during testing of microdialysis probes. The stand includes three holders for 1.5 ml Eppendorf tubes and three probe clips.
- Lengthens probe life
- Facilitates safe storage of probes
- Simplifies calibrations, recovery tests
There are three types of clips:
- CMA 11+12 Clip holds the flat body of the CMA 11 or CMA 12 Probes or their Guide Cannulae
- CMA Probe Shaft Clip holds the shaft of the CMA 11 or CMA 12 Probe as well as the CMA 20 Probe, and the CMA 7 Clip holds the body of a CMA 7 Probe or Guide Cannula
- CMA 130 can be supplied with three combinations of clips
The clip can be mounted in the stereotaxic instrument using the stereotaxic adapter and the connecting rod.