Blood Pressure Analysis System for Multiple Mice and Rats (MC4000)
Non-invasive blood pressure analysis system for mice and rats.
The MC4000 Multi Channel Blood Pressure Analysis System is a non-invasive instrument designed to help researchers efficiently and effectively obtain accurate blood pressure measurements on mice and rats.
- Tail cuff system for mouse blood pressure and rat blood pressure
- Four to eight channels
- Computer controlled, software operated
- Easy to assemble, clean, and maintain
- Results in systolic, diastolic, mean arterial pressure,and pulse rate
- Waveforms display measurements in real time
- Unique “V-notch” sensory assembly
- Rodent holders secure untrained animals
- Holders specially designed to reduce stress
- Systolic and diastolic pressures are measured, not calculated
- Obtains fifteen measurements per mouse or rat in less than fifteen minutes
- Specimen Platform: Mouse or Rat
- Specimen Holders: Size 1 Mouse or Rat
- Specimen Tray
- Power/Utility Unit
- MC4000 Software
Additional platform and holders are available for individual purchase.
|Dimensions H x W x D|
|Mouse Platform||10.2 x 43.2 x 27.9 cm (4 x 17 x 11 in)|
|Rat Platform||10.2 x 50.8 x 35.6 cm (4 x 20 x 14 in)|
|Power*||85 to 240 VAC, 50/50 Hz|
* All units are supplied with USA standard power cords.