The SC1000 is a non-invasive tail cuff system dedicated to detecting blood pressure in mice or rats. The SC1000 can be used for one or two animals and includes restrainers, heater and software.
- Single or dual channel, non-invasive, tail-cuff blood pressure analysis system
- Fast, easy, accurate results for one or two animals
- Measures systolic, diastolic, mean arterial pressure, and pulse rate
- Results correlate with telemetry
- Software operated
- Easy to assemble, use, and clean
- One system can accommodate mice and rats. For use with mice and rats from neonatal to over 1,000 grams
- Sensory assembly includes “V-notch” stabilizer and single tail-cuff
- All metal construction with baked epoxy finish
- Intra-arterial option available SC1000 Blood Pressure Analysis
- Master Control Unit
- Mouse or Rat Specimen Platform
- Size 1 Mouse or Rat Holders
Additional platform and holders are available for individual purchase. All units are supplied with USA standard power cords.